Saturday 1 July 2017

Honey as cancer cure


        BIJAN, India     12 Jun 2015
I am 52 yrs old male. Was diagnosed with Colon Cancer, Stage-IIB in 2008 and was under treatment at AIIMS, New Delhi. My treating Doctor administered 30 cycles chemo therapy till February, 2010. Thereafter, I am taking honey with lukewarm water regularly in empty stomach. I am currently cancer free.

 
Crystal, United States     28 Dec 2015
I have throat cancer and having radiation on my throat. I'm on my 15th treatment out of 30. My throat was hurting so bad for 3 days. Lastnight I took two teaspoons of honey and woke up with my throat only half as sore. I was taking loratab and ladocaine for pain but wasn't working but the honey did it's job.


Jack Ezrie, Malaysia     3 Mar, 2016
Many should know that there are too many fake honey in the market nowadays. My suggestion is never get it from the supermarket, pharmacy store etc. get it from the local farm. And wild honey far more better than livestock honey . I lost my father over cancer and now my one year old son is battling blood cancer. Alhamdulilah, now he is doing very well . Yes he is having on going chemotherapy treatment as well. My recipe is alkaline water, fruit juice, veges like broccoli, carrot, and pure raw honey.


My note: Find out what is the active ingredient in honey that is helping with cancer cure. Perhaps, that could be developed as cancer medication. 

No comments:

Post a Comment